- Advocacy with provincial and municipal governments on regulations and policies.
- Membership in the Canadian Trucking Alliance and Motor Coach Canada for national support.
- Member input guides our work: from calls and emails, surveys, committees and our board of directors. Your issues are our issues.
- Advice and action on individual challenges. Let us help you cut through red tape!
- Staff are ready to answer member questions and share resources. Call us!
- The Bulletin newsletter covers regulatory, compliance and other topics for BC, Canada and the US.
- Advance, and occasionally exclusive, notice from governments about industry initiatives.
- Comprehensive suite of industry training courses, workshops and business sessions.
- Industry contacts, truck route maps and other resources on your private website dashboard.
- Online Membership Roster and a personal page for your company.
- Savings on all member programs, including discounts on Port Passes.
- HR programs to help recruit and retain employees including group health benefits and retirement savings.
- Discounts on all industry safety and compliance products in our Store.
- Reduced rates and sponsorship opportunities for networking events.
- Advertising at reasonable rates for members only in the Bulletin and on selected webpages.
BCTA motor carrier membership is open to BC-based and interprovincial trucking companies; courier, waste management, small vehicle and municipal fleets; motor coach transporters; and US-based trucking companies operating in BC.
BCTA supplier (associate) members include vehicle and equipment OEMs; financial, insurance and legal service providers; software system and device providers; commercial driver training schools; industry consultants and trade publications.