Resources on Covid-19/ Coronavirus & Pandemic Awareness
The Canadian Trucking Alliance has been working with the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety to supply a host of compliance resources for members, as well as materials related to emergency preparedness and Covid-19/ Coronavirus and Pandemic Awareness.
Below is a summary of just some of the resources available to carriers, most available with little or no charge.
- Pandemic Influenza (Flu)
- Good Hygiene Practices - Reducing the Spread of Infections and Viruses
- Flu and Infectious Disease Portal
- Health and Safety Report on the Coronavirus
- Handwashing sticker
- Prevent the Spread infographic (available as a free download):
Additional OSH Answers
- Common Cold
- Hand Washing: Reducing the Risk of Common Infections - updated February 13, 2020
- SARS – updated February 13, 2020
- Influenza - updated February 13, 2020
Note: For companies operating cross border, here is the New York Times interactive map of reported cases in the US: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/coronavirus-us-cases.html. For worldwide stats, see the Bloomberg tracking map: https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2020-wuhan-novel-coronavirus-outbreak/